Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Changes in the Air...

"Wait. Am I on the right page? When did we go back to plain white Minima? And isn't the name different? When did the name change? I SO need to check this blog more often..."

Yup, you're just in time. There are big changes brewing here at Put Me in the Zoo (formerly Surviving 4). For one thing, there's a birthday coming up. On June 10, this blog will celebrate it's first - but hopefully not it's last - birthday! In honor of a milestone I thought I'd never reach, I'm giving my blog a full makeover, complete with name change and face lift. By the first week of June, you should be able to see new pictures of all four monkeys, courtesy of Andrea Ward Studios, as well as a brand-new blog template from Danielle, The Design Girl.

Of course no party is complete without presents, so be sure to check back in time to participate in my first blog giveaway. I'll do my best to make it a good one.

In the meantime, I'm going to finish my INSANE Spring Cleaning project, which is officially entering it's third week. Heaven help me. What was I thinking? Hopefully just a few more days...

******************

TDT #2 (The Darndest Things: funny comments my kids make that can't be turned into an actual post)

Evie crawled into bed with me a few mornings ago, looking for a snuggle. What she got was a nose-full of morning breath when I rolled over and said, "Good morning, Sweetie."

She slapped her hands over her nose and mouth and said something I couldn't make out.

"What did you say, Evie?"

She pulled her hands back and shouted, "Mommy, you are stinky in my nose!" Then she rolled off the bed and ran away.

Think I'll be adding Listerine to my grocery list this week...

5 comments:

MindyMac said...

I've heard it, and I'm still laughing out loud! I love it! Evie is a girl after my own heart (or after my own nose). Can't wait to see the new blog makeover!!! I think you should know that the word verification for me now is "chities"....say that outloud for a chuckle!

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

Ca-ute! That wee one is a doll! Looking forward to the makeover! Has it really been a year - how times flies! Oh, on M's last blog, my word verification was "repimp" Whaaaat?

Heather said...

I LOVE the new blog!!!!!!!!!!

Love the look.

come back and entertain me more often though, k

how 'bout inspire me with your spring cleaning project????
my verification word is "ofspie"

MindyMac said...

LOVE the new blog look!!!! Fabulous!

Chris Via said...

Of course, I'm sure that having a bed all to yourself would have its advantages, right?? :)