Thursday, May 28, 2009

Surprise!

Welcome to my new blog! It got finished earlier than I was expecting, so I'm a little late on the official kick-off and a little early for June 10th's birthday party. But welcome anyway! I hope you love the new look and the updated pictures as much as I do.

Things are still a bit under construction, but I wanted you to notice a couple of things: 1) I'll be advertising for Andrea Ward Studios on this blog, so all of the sidebar pictures are courtesy of Andrea! There will be a button up soon that you can click on. It will take you directly to her site, where you can view some great samples of her photography, as well as her brilliant fine art. She is worth every penny in either medium, so I hope you'll stop by to check out her work.

2) I added a section in the sidebar that takes you to some of my favorite posts from the last year. If you haven't been following me for long, I hope you'll go back and check these out. They might be good for a laugh or two. (And be sure to check out my most recent post - yesterday was a doozie of a day.)

Don't forget to check back in for details on my upcoming birthday party. I'll be conducting my first giveaway, and you might win the birthday present.

Can't wait to hear what you all think about the new look!

7 comments:

Chris Via said...

Really great blog, Kari, and am bookmarking it so I can check it often. BTW, this is Chris Via. Somehow my wife already has an account and it's easier just to use hers. So whenever you see her name, just know it's me being lazy!

Lisa said...

Hey Kari! Great look! I can't believe you have FOUR!!!! (you may/may not remember me from FBC) Congrats!

Blog makeovers are the best and Andi's photography is BEAUTIFUL and AWESOME!

Jenny said...

Yey! I think I can leave comments now! LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

Whew! I am exhausted from reading the blog the day before. I think you are really a great zookeeper, though. I gotta have a pic of the 4 kids on the ground - what a darling bunch of monkeys! Lily
p.s.Oh,LOVE the new blog look!

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

P.S. again, You know I am always glad to drop off anything at Goodwill for you. I go by two on my way home from your house!!! But then you would have missed some good blogging material! Lily

cristie said...

I love the new look! Let's get our zoos together soon. Love you!

Vicki Stevens said...

I enjoy your blog & have just moved into the realm of surviving 2. Surely I can do this! :)

Favorite book: The Messy Monkey Tea Party (at least today it is!)