Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Can I Get on Some Sort of Payment Plan?

2 adorable orange kittens delivered to the children on Christmas morning?

Priceless


7 months' supply of wet food, dry food, and kitty litter for the adorable orange kittens?


$


Replacing the kitchen faucet after a freak accident caused by one of the adorable orange kittens?

$$


Emergency surgery after one of the adorable orange kittens ate a piece of string so long the surgeon had to follow it down the length of her digestive tract - tongue to bum?

$$$


Eating the words, "Honey I think we should get the kids these adorable orange kittens for Christmas. They won't cost us a thing!"?


$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Pretty sure I'll be paying for those the rest of my life!!!

4 comments:

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

I refuse to comment on grounds that might incriminate me : ) LMN

Christine Ward said...

I agree with Linda!

Mindy said...

Are you kidding me???????

Jenny said...

I needed to read this... Andrew is always begging for a cat!